The mediaSPOT offers GSU Perimeter College students access to state-of-the-art production and post-production equipment, facilities and training. Each mediaSPOT features Mac workstations with Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Logic and more!
To use and reserve most mediaSPOT production equipment, students will first need to sign up and attend the specified trainings for each production kit. This ensures students know how to properly and safely use and handle mediaSPOT equipment. To begin, choose an option below:
Before making a reservation to checkout any mediaSPOT equipment, first make sure you are familiar with our lab use policies, equipment checkout policies and designated check-in and check-out days.
Designated check-in & check-out days
Equipment is checked out on THURSDAYs and is returned on MONDAYs.
- Additional equipment that is NOT checked out on Thursday may be available on Fridays without advanced reservations on a first-come, first-served basis. Equipment availability is based on in-stock inventory only.
- FRIDAY's reservations are also due back on MONDAYs.
Cameras and audio recorders are available for Daily Check-outs on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Check-outs for MONDAYs will be without advanced reservations, on a first-come, first-served basis and may be limited by in-stock inventory.
- Advanced reservations may be made for TUESDAY's and WEDNESDAY's check-outs.
- Daily Check-outs are due back at the close of the business same day.
- Items not available for Daily Check-out include Lav Kits, Boom Kits, Lighting equipment, Backdrops and Green Screens.
Still confused or need more information about the mediaSPOT? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about who we are, what software we offer and how we can help you with your next project. You can also visit our contact page to find more ways to contact the mediaSPOT.
Faculty members interested in media projects and professional development workshops can download a copy of our policies to learn more about everything the mediaSPOT has to offer! You can click on the image below to access a website dedicated to providing media information and project ideas for faculty.