Sign up for the Videography workshop!
Welcome to the MediaSpot!
The MediaSpot offers GPC students access to state-of-the-art media production and post-production equipment, facilities, and training. Each MediaSpot features Mac workstations with Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Logic, and more!
Are you currently enrolled at GPC? Ready to create a reservation? Click Here!
Please click here take our training survey to let us know your thoughts on our training offerings!
Find out more about what the MediaSpot can do for Faculty interested in media projects and professional development workshops!
Download a copy of our policies and learn more about everything the MediaSpot has to offer!
Get access to our iPad and Basic Video Production training guides for help on your class project!
MediaSpot Locations and Hours
DESIGNATED CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT DAYS
Equipment is checked out on THURSDAYs and is returned on MONDAYs.
- Additional equipment that is NOT checked out on THURSDAY may be available on FRIDAYs without advanced reservations on a first-come, first-served basis. Equipment availability is based on in-stock inventory only.
- FRIDAY's reservations are ALSO due back on MONDAYs.
Shoot & Share-style cameras and audio recorders are available for Daily Check-outs on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Check-outs for MONDAYs will be without advanced reservations, on a first-come, first-served basis and may be limited by in-stock inventory.
- Advanced reservations may be made for TUESDAY's and WEDNESDAY's check-outs.
- Daily Check-outs are due back at the close of business same day.
Have a question about the MediaSpot that isn't answered here? First take a look at the FAQ, then send an e-mail to email@example.com. Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter to get daily updates, tips, and tricks for all your MediaSpot projects!
Watch recent student work produced at the MediaSpot!