The mediaSPOT offers GPC students access to state-of-the-art media production and post-production equipment, facilities, and training. Each mediaSPOT features Mac workstations with Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Logic, and more!
Are you currently enrolled at GPC? Ready to create a reservation?
Click the icon above to see our new checkout system. Ask our staff for more information!
Find out more about what the mediaSPOT can do for Faculty interested in media projects and professional development workshops!
Download a copy of our policies and learn more about everything the mediaSPOT has to offer!
Get access to our iPad and Basic Video Production training guides for help on your class project!
Students will be required to take training workshops BEFORE checking out designated equipment.
Download a copy of our Equipment Checkout Rules.
DESIGNATED CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT DAYS
Equipment is checked out on THURSDAYs and is returned on MONDAYs.
- Additional equipment that is NOT checked out on THURSDAY may be available on FRIDAYs without advanced reservations on a first-come, first-served basis. Equipment availability is based on in-stock inventory only.
- FRIDAY's reservations are ALSO due back on MONDAYs.
Cameras and audio recorders are available for Daily Check-outs on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Check-outs for MONDAYs will be without advanced reservations, on a first-come, first-served basis and may be limited by in-stock inventory.
- Advanced reservations may be made for TUESDAY's and WEDNESDAY's check-outs.
- Daily Check-outs are due back at the close of business same day.
- Items not available for Daily Check-out include Lav kits, Boom kits, Lighting equiment, Backdrops and Green Screens.
Have a question about the mediaSPOT that isn't answered here? First take a look at the FAQ, then send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter to get daily updates, tips, and tricks for all your mediaSPOT projects!